Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donation Incentives (bribes)

hola.

So a huge part of my commitment to Team Challenge involves fundraising $5000 to find a cure of ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. While I think donating out of the goodness of ones heart is laudable, for some it may take a little more encouragement to part ways with their money.

On that note, I plan on giving a little something back to anyone who donates more than $100 to Team Challenge to help me reach my fundraising goal.

But--I need to know what the world wants in return for their generosity. Cookies? Zucchini bread? Dinner? Framed picture of me AFTER I finish the marathon (when I'm a hot mess). Give me your suggestions and I'll see what I can do to oblige specific requests. Get creative people--$5000 is a lot of money!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment